Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to Classy Family!

Welcome to the Classy Family website. It is an honor to have you stop by and visit. We would like to bring to you articles, tips, and encouragement in every aspect of your life. Whether you are married or single, with or without children, live in the city or the country, no matter who you are, we want to inspire you to live Classy.

The Classy Family is brought to you from a real person, Roxanne G. with 30+ years of classy experience. As a child I was raised in a very classy home. My parents has always set the example of being classy, all the way from love and honor to work ethics and homemaking.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog and I look forward to future posts. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed my visit as well. Who can argue with class:)

    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete